My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Movie of The Week...

This past weekend I rented Max Payne which stared Mark Wahlberg aka Marky Mark and Mila Kunis aka the hot girl from that 70s show. Im not a big video gamer (except the oldschool games) so I really had no expectations going into the movie. The movie was based on the 2001 video game of the same name and centers on a cop's journey through New York City's criminal underworld as he investigates the deaths of his wife and child and an assassin out to avenge her sister's death. Im usually a fan of Wahlberg movies but I think this one fell a little short and from what Ive heard it didnt live up to the hype of the video game. Overall I would give Max Payne a 2 out of 5 and see no harm in renting it at Redbox for $1 and who knows maybe you'll love it!!!

No comments: