My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Movie of The Week...



This past weekend I rented Max Payne which stared Mark Wahlberg aka Marky Mark and Mila Kunis aka the hot girl from that 70s show. Im not a big video gamer (except the oldschool games) so I really had no expectations going into the movie. The movie was based on the 2001 video game of the same name and centers on a cop's journey through New York City's criminal underworld as he investigates the deaths of his wife and child and an assassin out to avenge her sister's death. Im usually a fan of Wahlberg movies but I think this one fell a little short and from what Ive heard it didnt live up to the hype of the video game. Overall I would give Max Payne a 2 out of 5 and see no harm in renting it at Redbox for $1 and who knows maybe you'll love it!!!

No comments: