My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Def Jam...





"If a Pirate had a Def Jam shirt (jacket) she'd be hard on his ship" (quote from the video below). Above is one of my favorite vintage pieces in my whole entire inventory. A vintage Def Jam varsity jacket, like new condition, in my size and worn by none other than Karen, hahaha. Who is Karen you ask??? I honestly dont know who Karen is but this was her jacket because as you can see her name was ebroidered on the chect. Ive had this jacket for a couple years and Ive been meaning to get it customized with a For All To Envy patch or something......maybe even just an old Beastie Boys or Run Dmc pacth over Karen's name. The jacket also features a Def Jam patch on the right sleeve and the record needle on the left chest which was part of their original logo. Anyways just wanted to share one of my favorite vintage pieces, ENJOY!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

where the hell did you get this? props. i want one of these so bad...no one makes reproductions of them