My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Dear Spike...


I apologize for my actions last night in New York.......In no way, shape or form did I intend to embarrass your team in their own building. All I can say is that I was on fire aka en fuego, like the old NBA jam game for Nintendo!!!! I saw you sitting court side and after every basket I made I saw the pain in your eyes. Im sorry homie I didnt mean to show boat, I was just doing my job. I hope there are no hard feelings between us and I hope you wont sabotage my Day-in-the-life documentary that you are directing. Anyways just wanted to email you and apologize dropping 61 points on your team last night.
P.S. Keep this between me and you but I'm scared to face the Celtics again in the playoffs, because I know they'll beat us!!!
Sincerely
The Black Mamba

Gotta give props when props are due, Kobe dopped 61 last night and single handily beat the NY Knicks!!!

No comments: