My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What Recession....



A pair of deadstock sz9 Jordan I AJKO's just sold on eBay for $2550.00 !!! The AJKO is one of the most sought after Jordan I's and to find a deadstock pair is like winning the lottery, not really but you get my point!! The AJKO's are made from canvas uppers rather than leather and there's much debate as to what "KO" stands for, some say "knock outs" but nobody really knows....well maybe Phil Knight does. Nike has been retroing Jordan I's lately like they're going out of style and I wonder if they've talked about retroing the AJKO???? I would personally like to see the AJKO's retroed in that black/purple photoshoped colorway that has been seen floating around the internet.

No comments: