My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, January 31, 2009

Super Sluggers...



Yesterday pics surfaced of the Nike Air Griffey Max retro that everyone is going bananas over. They are probably the 2nd most hyped shoe of the year next to the Eggplant Foams. The kicks are fire Im not gonna lie but I thought to myself what else can I post besides the sneakers that everybody has seen???? I went into my vault and searched around for a little and found something that I had to share........a vintage NIB (new in box) Ken Griffey Jr Mariners doll!!!!! This Super Sluggers Griffey doll might be coolest thing since sliced bread and I dont think there's too many of these left floating around. The kicks should be hitting Nike Urban accounts in April and retail for $140.

No comments: