My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, January 19, 2009

Stuntin Like My Daddy...



I dont have any kids (yet) but I do have some of the sickest vintage kids/baby apparel ever!!! Ive posted some baby Nikes in the past and here is one of my favorite tees I have in stock. The original Jordan I wings t-shirt is one of the best vintage Nike tees ever if you ask me, its just so simple and classic!! I have a bunch of Mens wings tees in stock but when I found this kids one I was super psyched!! The black tee is a Boys small (6-8) and even has the vintage Nike blue tag still intact!!! Pair these up with some OG Jordan I's and you and your seed will be stuntin harder than Baby & Weezy, HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

No comments: