My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Numero Nueve...



The beer of the week for me is Magic Hat #9. Honestly I had some #9 on tap tonight and it was the best its ever been, and Ive drank a lot of Magic Hat in my day! I dont really know how to describe beer like a brewmaster would all I know is I really like the taste of #9!! Here is a little info from the folks over at Magic Hat: #9 is a sort of dry, crisp, refreshing, not-quite pale ale. #9 is really impossible to describe because there's never been anything else quite like it. Our secret ingredient introduces a most unusual aroma which is balanced with residual sweetness. If you like beer, I mean real beer not watered down light beer than I suggest next time you're at the bar to try a #9 and see how you like it. Magic Hat is from Vermont which is not too far from me so Im gonna have to make a trip up to the brewery sometime this summer. Their site is pretty cool as well so if you have a minute head on over and explore the world that is Magic Hat :-)

No comments: