My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Nike Air Hoop Structure...



As Ive said many times in the past Im not a big fan of Hybrids at all. Above is a new pic of the Nike Air Hoop Structure which in essence is the Air Structure Triax 91 turned into a basketball shoe. Honestly I kinda like these in a weird way, I dont know why but they remind me of some vintage flight lites or something and Im a sucker for the icy sole. Anyways these and a few more colors are scheduled for Summer 2009. Info Sneakernews Pics via Kixandthecity

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

7329993
lol... it's always good to have a one like this. I need to buy one "Nike Air ZOOM VAPOR JET 4.2 D Shoes" for the tournament I have next week.
I'm gonna shoot the winning shot.... lol. Nike Air ZOOM VAPOR JET 4.2 D Shoes