My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Movie of the Week...



This past week I went to go see Valkyrie and It wasnt that good IMO. The movie is set in Nazi Germany during World War II and depicts the July 20, 1944 plot by German army officers to assassinate Adolf Hitler. A lot of people are saying that Tom Cruise ruined the film but I dont think he was that bad and the film wasnt that great in the firts place for him to ruin anything. Honestly a couple days after I went to see the movie I was watching the History chanel and they had a 2hr special, VALKYRIE: THE PLOT TO KILL HITLER . The show was 10 times better than the actual movie and I wished I wouldve known because I wouldve saved my money. On a final note I give the movie Valkyrie a 2 out of 5 and suggest watching the History channel show instead :-)

No comments: