My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Hello Brooklyn...




LA based Brooklyn Projects has done a collabo with Nike sb and they reminded me of something but I couldnt put my finger on it. I dont know why but I always associate the colorway of sneakers to something, its just a habit I have. Anyways after awhile I realized that all the colors in the sneaker coincide with the Simpsons, thats right folks check the pics!! Almost every color matches up perfect even the brown for Santa's Little Helper!!! I dont know if its a coincidence or if Dom used the simpsons for inspiration but anyways these are rumored to drop sometime in March so keep an eye out if you're interested. Source Hypebeast

No comments: