My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

And Another 1...


Nike continues to pump out Jordan I retros and here is another pair that just dropped in Taiwan this past week. I believe the release date for the US is 1/31/09 (this Saturday) and will be a Limited Release retailing for $115. If you look at the pictures you might notice that Nike switched up the original colorway of Black/Infared and went with a Black/Max Orange colorway. Nike also changed the material from patent leather to nylon which I think is better! I would've stuck with the infared colorway but overall I dont think they are that bad but I'd prefer a pair of OG's or 94's :-) SOURCE

No comments: