My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

1/2 Cent...




hy·brid (hī′brid) noun
1. the offspring produced by crossing two or more sneakers of unlike genetic constitution
2. anything of mixed origin, unlike parts, etc.

Above are a couple pics of the new Nike Air 1/2 Cent hybrids. If the Air Penny, Air Penny II, Air Penny III, Air Penny IV, and the Air Foamposite had a baby this is what it would look like, hahahaha. The first 2 pictures are the actual pairs being released and below those are another sick photoshop custom by BP that I thought I'd share. My favorite part of the sneakers is the tribute to little penny with his silhouette on the heel and his face on the sole. These will release sometime in March (Ive heard 3/1/09 but dont quote me) and retail for $190......FYI the HYPE has begun!! Pics via Nicekicks & Niketalk

No comments: