My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, December 28, 2008

What Recession....


Above is a vintage POLO hat that recently sold on eBay for $670!!!!!!! I know the whole deal with Polo collecting and what items go for top dollar etc but I always have a hard time understanding $700-$1000 for a hat. Its funny to me because I personally get emails all the time from people asking why I charge $150 for a vintage hat (LA Kings "NWA" new with tags) . Everytime I get one of those emails I should just send them a link like this and they might have a heart attack on the spot!! I mean you can argue that a vintage Polo hat is better than a vintage LA Kings hat but it just depends on who you ask. A lot of people collect vintage snpback hats and to them the LA Kings black wool sports specialties hat is the HOLY GRAIL just like the above Polo hat is the HOLY GRAIL for someone else. Anyways I just wanted to post the Polo auction for people to see and if you have that hat in your closet feel free to send it to me and I'll find a good home for it :-)

No comments: