My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Minor League Logos...




Above is one of my favorite vintage snapbacks that I have in stock. Its not necessarily that I like the Detroit Vipers or hockey at all for that matter but I think their logo is sick!! Ive said it before, I'm a big fan of minor league logos and how they use their mascot as the logo instead of just a letter or two. Dont get me wrong I like a lot of Pro Team logos with just the letter(s) but something about having the actual mascot as the logo makes it that much cooler IMO. Unfortunately on June 4, 2001, both the International Hockey League and the Detroit Vipers ceased operations so they wont be making anymore of these in the near future.

No comments: