My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Old Logo vs New Logo...



9 times out of 10 I like old logos better than the new ones. Sometimes I wonder why these teams or companies change their logo......If it ain't broke, dont fix it!!! I know change is good (sometimes) but there are so many old logos that are 10 times better than the new ones. In the example above we have the the New Era logo which is pretty much a staple in todays fashion world. The current new era logo is cool but I personally like the old logo better in which they incorporated the name into an outline of a hat. Which logo do you like better????

1 comment:

StumpMan said...

I see what you mean. I too like the older stuff. Feels more substantial and not so bubble gummy! Vincent Harding