My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, December 27, 2008

New Era...



I just picked up a bunch of the old New Era hats with the grey underbrim. As you probably know New Era got rid of the grey underbrim and went with the new black underbrim. I personally like the grey way better and I was bummed when New Era got rid of it but I found some old stock and scooped them up. I kept a Red Sox grey underbrim for myself and the rest I will be listing on eBay this weekend.

1 comment:

damien lawler said...

I totally agree with you.The new era grey underbrim caps are also alot better as the little baseball man on the back is stitched alot smoother and thinner and the inner line of the cap in nice and white like the inside of some dickie slacks.