My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, August 28, 2008


What can brown do for you? In this case they (UPS) can drop off 2 pairs of DS 1993 Nike Air Raid II"s (aka PEACE edition)!!! Some may say this is the best Air Raid colorway and who am I to disagree. I think its a toss up between these and the OG black (Live Together/Play Together) Air Raids. If your my age these pics should bring back memories of middleschool......those were the good ol days :-)


vintage_heat said...

NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!u def have to post more vintage nike here..
awesome pairs in wesome condition and my size to :( hehehe

i also have eher my ds pair of raids which i also love a lot. Colorway as statd on the box is "black-chocolate" will post some pics soon..
but again...really nice pairs..i hope you didnt pay to much hehe

vintage_heat said...

i hate you for having two pairs of these hehe