My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, January 6, 2011

The Champagne of Beers...





This New Years I said adios Ace of Spades and hello Sam Adams Infiunum. I had heard about this collabo a few days before NYE and headed over to World Market at the Grove to snag a few bottles. At $20 each you'd think it would come with a blow up doll for the after party but nope, just Beerpagne (as I like to call it) in a fancy bottle. Watch the 3 videos above to get the back story and below is my review.....

Sam Adams Infinium Ale
Brewery : Boston Beer Company - Boston
ABV: 10.3%
Style: Ale
Packaging: 750ml

Look-Like a Champagne Supernova in the sky!!
Smell-Fruit, Spice and everything nice.
Taste-Dry like the like desert, sans the sands.
Feel-Bubbly like that David Spade 7up commercial.
Drink-Like a rich man's Malt Liquor

Synopsis:
Looks cool, tastes good, limited & would make a great gift for beer geeks. I bought a case, pretty much so my fridge would look like the Dre Day video or just to pop champagne like I won the championship ring. Final thought: I definitely say give it a try before it's completely sold out but I don't suggest stocking your fridge with it.....unless you want to be a BO$$!!!

CHEERS!

No comments: