My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, November 8, 2010

Tryin' to get that Scalabrine number, one over Jordan...



Just got back from a last minute east coast trip and you know I had to sneak in a Celtics game. I went to see the Celtics-Bulls on Friday and it was the return of Big Scal (and Tom Thibodeau) which I wouldn't miss for the world. Unfortunately the other player I wanted to see was the "Big Shamrock" who sat out for the third straight game because of a bruised right knee......WAAAAHHHHHH!!! Great game: Ray Ray dropped 25, Joakim Noah led all Bulls with 26 and continues to be the most annoying player in the league with the worst looking shot, we blew a 4th quarter lead like usual, game went to OT and we got the W 110-105.

No comments: