My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Hawaii Pics Vol 1.....Oahu

A few pics (all taken on my iPhone 4G w/Hipstamatic) from my vacation in Hawaii last week. It was my first trip to the Aloha State and it definitely wont be my last! Great food, Great drinks, Great beaches, Great weather and Great people made for a amazing trip....

The New "Edition" Waikiki.......Ronnie, Bobby, Ricky and Mike!

Aloha Served Daily.....shout out to Ola & Rene

On the Beach in Hawaii - Ziggy Marley

Island "Vintage" Coffee.....what did you expect, Starbucks?

Say what up to Ta-Ta, still sippin' Mai Tai's

I like Turtles!

Throw another garlic shrimp on the barbie...

Crack Pie!!

Kona on the beach..

Paradise Lost...

No comments: