My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, August 6, 2010

Throwbacks, I threw em' back...





Houston, we have a problem!!! For years people have debated the ugliest jersey's in sports history and these jerseys, worn by the Houston Astros in the 70s/80s have always topped the list. However I beg to differ, these jersey's are like fine wine and only get better with age. I personally think these were old McDonalds uniforms that the workers boycotted wearing and one day the Astors owner was dumpster diving when he came across them, the rest is history. As much as I love the old Sand Knit jerseys, I still cringe a little when I see them because of M&N fad back in the early 2000's.

No comments: