My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, August 30, 2010

I'm a Chicagoan, till Chicago wins, till we blow like Chicago wind...



Ever wonder, what if Scottie Pippen never got traded from the Sonics??? Could Pippen have helped Chambers, Xavier McDaniel, and Dale Ellis in the 87 Western Conference Finals against the Lake Show?? How would Payton, Kemp & Pippen have played together in the 90's?? Would he have been a superstar or just another NBA bust??? Would the Bulls have won 6 titles without him??? So many what if's but I know 1 thing for sure, this is the best Bulls snapback of all time.......believe you me!!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Whats the price on this

For All To Envy said...

Haven't decided yet, shoot me an email (Kirk@ForAllToEnvy.com)

retrohead82 said...

I remember when I told I found the 2 red bulls ones and you told if I found the wool one wouldve been better! You told you've looking for that hat for a while! I never even knew! Congrats!!! You did it! Sonics is next!