My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

1, 2, 3, 4, I declare a thumb war...




Who do you think would win in a Thumb War....Borat or Mike Utley??? I know one thing Borat straight up swagger jacked Mike Utely's famous "Thumb's Up". Utley was picked by the Detroit Lions in the third round of the 1989 NFL Draft. In his rookie year, Utley became the starting right guard but in his 3rd year he was paralyzed by an injury to his sixth and seventh cervical vertebrae during a game against the LA Rams on November 17, 1991. As Utley was taken off the field he flashed the crowd a "thumbs up" which has become the symbol for the Mike Utley Foundation. If you want one of these snapbacks just go HERE, donte $10, email me proof and I'll send you one for FREE!!!

No comments: