My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Raiders of the Lost Vintage...




You can call me the Indiana Jones of the vintage game......sans the fedora and whip. Digging for vintage has been a passion of mine for over a decade now (started in 2000) and there's no bigger rush for me than discovering some vintage apparel that has been packed away for 20+yrs........just waiting for me to find it like a long lost love! I dont know why I'm getting all sentimental with this post but this combo would make Lyle Alzado shed a tear, real talk! We got in a bunch of vintage Varsity jackets the other day and this one takes the cake for obvious reasons. The hat is made by New Era with the green underbrim and the jacket is a DeLong sz 44, NWT, only 1 in stock.....If you snooze, you lose!!

No comments: