My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, April 29, 2010

I was down in Georgetown with a Hoya chick...



Another day, another snapback or in this case "the cord". We got in some vintage Hoyas Sports Specialties script cord hats the other day and let me tell you 1st hand, they're fresher than a pillow with a mint on it!!! I've been preaching "Cord is the new Black" for a while now and people are finally starting to hear my bird call, about time my fine feathered friends! If you are from Georgetown, go to school at Georgetown, visited Georgetown once, or don't even know what Georgetown is than this hat is for you!!! P.S. We still have one vintage NWT Hoyas Starter jacket (sz Lrg) in stock.

No comments: