My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Bangin' this bolo tight on this SOLO FLIGHT....





Got these bad boys in today, 1991 Nike Air Solo Flights!!! These were the shit back when I was in 7th grade and I finally have them back in my possession! I almost bought a DS pair a while back for a couple hundo but I waited and found these for 20 bones (ya'll are sleepin)!!!! They're in great condition for being almost 20yrs old and the only thing missing was the OG laces but thats no biggie smalls......look Mom, no shoelaces! Hands down one of my favorite Flight styles/colorways to ever drop and I'm surprised Nike hasn't retroed them already (insert Jeopardy theme music)!!!

No comments: