My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, March 15, 2010

Rock Chalk Jayhawk...




WOW, this Chalk Line sweatshirt is so ill I just got sick from taking pics of it!! I feel better now but you wont feel better until this is drapped over your torso as you cheer on the Hawks to victory! If you need it before Thursdays game against Lehigh I can ship overnight and I'll even throw in the snapback for FREE....holla holla!

1 comment:

siotapes said...

hey hope everything is well///

my name is adam and i came across the amazing blog and was curious if you were selling any of these items...i hope you are cuz i would be interested in just about everything throughout the blog any way i hope you get this message ....if your still selling this jayhawk sweater let me know how much and what size


much appreciated
hope to hear from you soon