My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

I sport New Balance sneakers to avoid a narrow path...





I need these in my life!!! Reminiscent of past UNDFTD collabos the new NB MTG580 GORE-TEX was inspired by the MA-1 flight jacket and features a combination of rip-stop nylon and leather with a full GORE-TEX membrane. Also as an added bonus the shoe comes with 2 interchangeable N logos just incase you wanna switch it up! Slated for a July 2010 release via Hypebeast

2 comments:

BKNOWBLES said...

they should of dropped these last week for all of this rain this weekend lol I really could of used these.

For All To Envy said...

HAHA, I could use them too, its been raining a lot out here this year!