My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Eat, Drink & Be Merry...







Living in LA now I'm always trying new food & drinks so I figured I'd start posting some of my Pub N Grub adventures for ya'll. Whether its a new restaurant, new beer or a new dessert spot I will let you know what I thought and if there's anything you should "try before you die", so to speak!

Yesterday at half time of the Kansas game (Northern Iowa, what!) I hit up the homie Bernanrdo and we rolled over to Soda Pops on La Cienega for lunch. We both had heard great reviews so it was our turn to see what the buzz, rather fizz is about!! We rolled up in our 64, found parking right in front (bonus!) and jumped out like Starsky and Hutch! The menu (both food & drink) is a little overwhelming (in a good way) but after a couple minutes I decided to go with the shaved Ribeye Steak Bomb.....they had me at Ribeye!! I choose the Pineapple soda from Waialua Soda Works to wash it down and all sandwich orders come with homemade chips (BBQ, Sea Salt & Dill or Salt & Pepper) to top it off. I haven't had a good Cheese Steak since I moved here but this was delicious and hit the spot. The chips were just like your Mom used to make, that is if your Mom ever made homemade chips. The drink was nothing out of this world, just a enjoyable pineapple soda on a hot LA day.

Synopsis:
Parking in the rear (that's what she said)!
So many Soda's, so little time!!!
Homemade Potato Chips....so crispy like Kia Shine!
Steak Bombs on ya moms F**K car alarms!
Speedy-Gonzales was our server.
In my best Terminator voice...I'll be back!!!

Soda Pops
349 N La Cienega
Los Angeles, CA 90048
(310) 967-0119
Mon-Sat 11-6

No comments: