My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, February 22, 2010

The Lakers beat the Supersonics...



It's just another snapback Monday, I wish it was Sunday, 'Cause that's my FUNday!!! I feel bad for Seattleites, the Sonics were a way of life back in the day and then some suits relocated the team to Oklahoma City where they became the Thunder.....you bastards bring the Sonics back to Seattle!!! This hat might be the best vintage Sonics snapback of all time and I know, that you know, that I know, that you don't want it because its too cool for you (see that reverse psychology)! For rizzle though if you say you're the #1 Sonics fan and don't have this hat than you are lying to yourself, your family and your friends.......so don't be a liar and buy this hat before it becomes a figment of your imagination!

No comments: