My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, January 3, 2010

I Believe I can Fly...







...I believe I can touch the sky!!!! When R. Kelly wasn't peeing on underage girls he was busy creating classic hits like "I Believe I Can Fly" for the Space Jam soundtrack. Above is a vintage Space Jam tee that R. Kelly was rockin in the video around the 4 minute mark. Question: Is there anything wrong with a little Bump N Grind? Answer: No there Aint! Whether your trying to be fly or you actually think you can fly, this t-shirt is for you!! The Retro Space Jam XI's just dropped last week and I know you're siting at home right now wishing you had a dope tee to match............but wish no more because And Still has got your back like chiropractic!!!! Sz Lrg, MINT condition, wont last, hit me on my pager>>>>>

No comments: