My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Saturday, December 5, 2009

Got Beer...



My lovely girlfriend picked up a new beer for me to try today at Trader Joe's!! Every year TJ's puts out a Vintage Ale which is usually cheap & good which is the my kind of beer! The price is only $4.99 for a 750 ml bottle of pure bliss which might I add is 9% abv....I see a blurry road ahead!

Appearance: Poured dark brown almost black like a stout......but I was in a dark room developing photos.
Smell: Spice notes tickle my nose hairs like a Norelco nose trimmer.
Taste: Like Chicken, I mean Beer!
Mouthfeel: Like a party in my mouth with a bunch of Strippers dancing to T-Pain's "I'm in love with a stripper."
Drinkablitity: like those Bud Light commercials but waaaaay better!
Overall: Is Trader Joe's still open and do they deliver? This is a great beer for a great price do you really need anything else?? I suggest trying it for yourself because only YOU can prevent forest fires!!! For real though it reminded me of a classic Belgium beer like Chimay, with a dark pour, spicy aroma and smooth finish......delicious!! Brewed by Unibroue (Chambly, Quebec). Pic via Gary Allard

No comments: