My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Going Once, Going Twice...



...SOLD!!!! This was one of my favorite jackets we had in the store....until yesterday. I posted it on the blog in October and yesterday somebody came in right around closing time and scooped it up with the quickness. Honestly I'm surprised it lasted that long because I've NEVER seen another one before and not sure when I will again. The jacket was made in 87 to match the Jordan II's and talk about a dope fit!!! The jacket was white ripstop with a cotton lining and the OG wings patch on the chest,....so fresh & so clean!! Hopefully next time I find one it will be my size so I can keep it for my personal stash :-)

No comments: