My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, December 4, 2009

Fitted Fridays...





I think I missed last week's Fitted Friday but I'm back like I forgot somethin! You know the sayin, gotta give props when pros are due so I gotta show the Saints a little love after they embarrassed my team last Sunday. The question still stands though, is it better to lose 1 game going into the playoffs or try and stay undefeated till the end?? Either way you slice it the Saints look unstoppable at the moment but did you ever see that movie with Jamie Foxx, no not Booty Call, I'm talking about Any Given Sunday. All it takes is one bad game and poof that Don Shula season is gone like dust in the wind! Anyways the hat is a vintage Sports Specialties wool fitted, sz 7 1/4, brand new with tags and ready for your (super) dome!!!