My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, December 14, 2009

A Closer Look...







We have the biggest selection of vintage Ewings in the world....or at least I think we do. The ones above are called the Boomer Mids in the White/Indigo colorway. These bad boys can be worn without any fear of cracking and I can attest to that. I have a pair that I've worn a handful of times and we sold a pair to a customer a couple months back and I think he's worn them everyday since. The silhouette is a classic mid cut basketball shoe with a mix of suede and leather upper. The tongue and side have Ewing embroidery and the back features the #33 stitched above the embossed EWING on the back midsole. The shoes are brand new in box w/tissue paper and hang tags/mini basketball included. Rumors of the company being resurrected have been floating around the Internet for a while now but I think its just a hoax, but who knows. In the meantime you can cop a pair of OG's from us.

1 comment: