My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Adios 2009, Hello 2010...



I was gonna do the cliche "Best of 09" or in this case "Best of the Decade" post but I said the hell with it. I'm gonna keep it short like Danny DeVito and sweet like Candy! The year is over and instead of looking back I'm looking forward towards 2010 and beyond like my homie buzz light year. I don't know what the future has in store (if I did I would be a psychic and I'm not) but I promise you next year is gonna be off the chain!!! I feel like this year was the quiet before the storm......so get ready, cuz this ain't funny, For All To Envy x And Still is about to get money!!!

Like Jigga said back in 96' on "Coming of Age"

[Jay] Now listen to me
You let them other niggaz get the name, skip the fame
Ten thou' or a hundred G keep yo' shit the same
[Bleek] On the low?
[Jay] Yeah, the only way to blow
You let your shit bubble quietly
[Bleek] AND THEN YOU BLOW!!!!!


THANK YOU to everyone who supports the blog, the store and the company as a whole.....I TRULEY APPRECITAE IT!!! Have a Safe and Happy Holiday, CHEERS!!!

No comments: