My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, November 16, 2009

Snapback of the Week...





Monday, the day you begin to think this is the worst job I've ever had? It's the day you ask, is this job the best use of my god give talents? But with Monday comes the Snapback of the Week, which will have you asking......where I can get these amazing vintage hats? Then you hear Hank Williams' voice and he says "go to And Still at 114 S. La Brea in Los Angeles and you will find the answer". Amen my brother!!!

Todays snapback is a gem of a find if you ask me. VIntage LA galaxy Sports Specialties snapback hat NWT. This is the old logo which was used from 1996-July 2007 before they switched up to the new logo which they wear now. This Sunday is the 2009 MLS cup with the LA Galaxy facing off against the Real Salt Lake for the championship so show your support with this amazing hat. We only have 1 in stock so POSH if you're reading this holler at me ;-)

No comments: