My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Stocked Fridge...





This shirt makes me think of the saying: A Face Only A Mother Can Love, HAHA. Perry was a gigantic 6' 2" and weighed 382 lbs at his peak. The Fridge was always fun to watch back in the day but unfortunately the memory that sticks in my head is his 1 yard TD run against my Patriots in Super Bowl XX :-( Perry like McMahon received a bunch of endorsement deals after the Superbowl win and one of them was Nabisco (seems fitting). I think this shirt was promo only but Im not 100% positive, either way its dope and the back graphic just seals the deal! P.S. You gotta watch the video if you havent seen it before!!

No comments: