My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Got Beer...




Summer might be over but who says you cant enjoy some Watermelon.....beer that is!! Have you ever had a face full of Watermelon and then decided to chug some beer at the same time?? If you answered yes to that question that youre in luck because the folks over at 21st Amendment Brewery made a Hell or High Watermelon wheat beer. I just picked up a 6pk at BevMo and I'm not sure what to think of this concoction. I think it would be great on a scortching hot day at the beach when you dont feel like chewing but want to eat watermelon, if that makes sense. I give them credit for their creativity and although I'm glad I tried it, I dont think its a beer I would buy again. Overall I would give it a 1.5 out of 5 on my beer scale.........I'll just keep my Watermelon & Beer seperate :-)

No comments: