My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, October 22, 2009

A Closer Look...






Does anybody know how many different styles of Ewings were produced?? I would love to know because I swear I've seen over 10 different styles and I know there's more out there. Above is a pair of the vintage Ewing Sport-Lite's that we have in stock and the Teal/Yellow/Purple colorway is crazy! I sold a coupe pairs earlier this year and I still have some pairs left (7, 7.5, 11, 11.5, 12 & 13) so swing buy the store or email me if you're interested! FYI In 1991 Next Sports Inc. signed a multi-year sublicense to sell and distribute Patrick Ewing shoes, clothing and accessories in the U.S., its territories and Canada.

No comments: