My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Why so Mean...





You cant mention the Steelers without talking about Joe Greene, that's just preposterous! Above is the best vintage Steelers shirt ever made IMO and if I was a Steelers fan I would rock this tee like twice a week for the rest of my life. I've had this tee in stock before but never a deadstock XL raglan which is the only way to roll. The shirt still has the original tag attached (the shirt cost a whopping $10 back in 1980) from Gimbells which was an iconic American department store that closed down in 1987. Own a piece of Steelers history and grab this shirt before its too late.

No comments: