My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, September 18, 2009

Snapback of the Week...




Honestly this is the best vintage snapback I have ever had in stock. If you were able to grab one when they were for sale than I would consider yourself lucky! I remember when I first found them and I actually thought they were hilarious, why would a Bulls hat be green?? I bought them anyways and when I got home I realized they were made of Rip-Stop nylon which is a light-weight nylon fabric with inter-woven ripstop reinforcement threads in a crosshatch pattern. Actually last year the Bulls went Green for St Pattys Day and this hat would go so perfect with those jerseys!! This is my last one and its going to the vintage vault for safe keeping :-)

No comments: