My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Mmm Energy...




I think I'm about a year late with this but I just saw these Energy drinks and I NEEEEED to try them ASAP!! If anyone has tried either of them let me know how it taste!

Duff Energy:
Are you yellow? Have blue hair? Maybe your head is shaped like a box? Been the same age and stuck in 4th grade for the past 14 years? Then what you need is to get buff on Duff...Energy Drink! Coming right at you from Springfield, this is the energy drink of choice of the Simpsons and fellow Springfielders alike!

Flaming Moe's:
When the weight of the world had got you down and you want to end your life, bills to pay, a dead end job, and problems with the wife. Don't throw in the towel 'cause there's a place right down the block, where you can drink your misery away. At Flaming Moe's, where liquor in a mug, will warm you like a hug, and happiness is just a Flaming Moe away. Source

No comments: