My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, September 17, 2009

The Massachusetts state BIRD...



This is the coolest picture ever, Larry Legend laying down on a pile of vintage starter jackets. Seriously I need to wear that exact outfit more often.....bootcut jeans, cowboy boots and a Celtics starter jacket! If only I could pull off the flesh colored mustache (shout out to Joel McHale and I wonder if he has any relation to Kevin McHale?) I would be golden, hahaha. Maybe I'll pull a Ray Allen and hide these in LA somewhere and tweet about it, on the other hand maybe I wont because some Lakers fans would probably find them and burn em. P.S. The White jacket (super rare) and 1 of the Green jackets are sz Large and brand new with tags!!!

No comments: