My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Ice Cream Man...



Holy moly talk about a blast from the past! I just saw this ad and I literally had flashbacks (not from hallucinogens either) of eating these when I was younger. This wasn't just any old ice cream bar rather an amazing concoction of goodness. It was a vanilla soft cookie wafer, imprinted with a WWF star, a thick layer of vanilla ice cream and a thin layer of chocolate underneath, all on a stick. I havent had one in over 10 years and at that point in time, each bar came with a WWF Superstars trading card! Sure, the wrestlers etched onto the cookie top have changed over the years, but there's always been that deicious treat underneath! I havent had one of these in about 10years and someone said they are still available, can anyone confirm that?? P.S. Take it from the "Mouth." Once you lick 'em, you're gonna love em,'!!!

3 comments:

bernardo said...

i just asked someone who used to work for the wwe and he said yes, they still sell these.

i want one.


or seven.

For All To Envy said...

I need to buy a box or two to keep at the store!! I can see some major weight gain in my near future if I track these down, hahaha.

Allday said...

that jimmy hart ad is mad homo sounding!