My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Monday, September 14, 2009

Got Beer...



Seeing how it was the first Sunday of the NFL season I decided to relax, have a beer and watch the games. I went to BevMO! aka the greatest store in the world and picked up a couple new beers. I decided to go with the Rogue Hazelnut Brown Nectar because the guy on the bottle started talking to me, plus its an award winning beer and I love brown ale! Suprisngly the only other Rogue beer Ive tried is Dead Guy Ale which I enjoyed. The beer gives a nutty twist to the traditional European brown ale. Dark Brown in color with a hazelnut aroma, a rich nutty flavor and smooth malty finish. I just took that description off the bottle because it sounded good, hahaha. I plan on taking a road trip up to Oregon one day to check out the Nike HQ in Beavertown and will stop to check out the Rogue "meeting halls" while I'm there. Overall I would give the beer a 3 out of 5 and it was definitely a good brown ale but I still prefer my New Castle :-) P.S. I love how they show you the food pairing with each beer!!

No comments: