My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Sunday, September 13, 2009

And the Winner is...



Yesterday I posted a vintage MJ picture and couldnt figure out who was the other player in the go cart behind him. I asked you, my faithful blog readers to help me out and in return I would giveaway a free vintage Bulls snapback hat. After some research we finally figured out who it was and a couple hours ago I got an email from Noel aka GUMBOY88 with the correct answer which was (in my best Jeopardy impersonation) Who Is, Rod Higgins!!! Higgins played 13 years in the NBA 4 of those with the Chicago Bulls (1982–1985, 1986). On May 31, 2007, Higgins was hired as the second General Manager of the Charlotte Bobcats, replacing Bernie Bickerstaff. Although Higgins has the title of general manager, he serves primarily in an advisory role to Bobcats part-owner Michael Jordan, who has the final say in basketball operations.

No comments: