My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

1991...



I'm still unpacking from the move and just came across this old Jordan Flight Club Calender from 1991. These were free when you bought Wheaties cereal aka the Breakfast of Champions. Seeing how today is September 1st I figured I'd post the Sept/Oct pics from the calender. The poster is filled with great MJ pics as well as fun facts about MJ that you might or might not have known. Did you know on Sept 19th 1989 the Michael Jordan Foundation was created?? The wings poster is one of the greatest MJ posters of all time and Ive always loved the quote "No bird soars too high if he soars with his own wings."-William Blake

2 comments:

MRMAR23 said...

I remember these. I actually recieved the same calander when I filled out the flight club reg card that came with the AJ V's. Nice find.

For All To Envy said...

Yeah these were the good ol days!!