My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Friday, August 7, 2009

Grindin...


Its been a hectic week with the big move to LA but I'm back on my grizzy (thats grind for people who dont know ebonics) and I'm about to put in work on the West Coast. I've teamed up with vintage boutique And Still (114 S. La Brea right next to UNDFTD, Stussy & Union) so if your in the LA area shoot down and check out all the new mind boggling vintage instore. I will be updating the eBay store/Blog on the regular and there will be NEW products, NEW prices, NEW sales, NEW giveawayas etc.... I will also be building a new website and putting out a new line of clothes soon so stay tuned!!!

No comments: