My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://ForAllToEnvy.com
and update your bookmarks.

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Smurf SB...



Above are some new dunk lows dropping in July and from the looks of it the Smurfs are not to happy with this colorway.......can you say copyright infringement!!! Honestly there hasn't been a pair of SB's in years that's given me that tingling feeling all over (OK that's never really happened but you get my point). Anyways this new dunk reminded me of the vintage 1990 Ultra Forces which I rocked religiously back in the day so I got a little nostalgic and felt I had to post them. There are also some Blazers, a Bruin, a Zoom Tre A.D. and a new colorway of the Stefan Janoski pro-model dropping this month. Source

No comments: